Several companies in the country offer DTH services. The only thing you need to consider is the quality of service and affordability. Since you are
Television (TV) has been a source of entertainment for all strata of people in India for a long time. Along with several entertainment channels, TV also helps in keeping us updated about the events that are going on in the world. Maybe this is why most of us have at least one TV at home. However, these days TV is not only useful for being entertained or updated about the recent happenings, but it is also about the world-class picture and the sound quality. And this is why you need to get a DTH connection.
Several companies in the country offer DTH services. The only thing you need to consider is the quality of service and affordability. Since you are going to watch TV every day, you need to find a connection that offers DTH plans at affordable rates. And as we talk about affordability, in particular, nothing can beat the DTH price charged by Airtel.
Over the years, Airtel Digital TV has emerged as one of the best DTH providers in the country. At reasonable DTH packs, you can get the maximum number of channels. Let us check out some of the DTH plans offered by Airtel.
- New Orissa SD Pack_New: You can get 45 channels at just INR 205 per month. The channels include Aaj Tak, NDTV India, Zee Sarthak, Epic, and many FTA channels.
- Hindi Value Lite SD Pack (ZEE-TV18)_New_N: By paying monthly charges of INR 274, you can enjoy 88 channels. The notable channels that you are going to receive with this plan include Zee TV, Start Plus, CNBC TV18, MTV, VH1, Animal Planet, Zee Action, Colors Rishtey, Big Magic, etc.
- Hindi Value Lite HD Pack (ZEE-TV18)_New_N: This HD plan consists of 89 channels and is available at INR 311.98 per month. The channels include ZOOM, CNBC TV18, Star Utsav, Zee Bollywood, News 18 MP Chattisgarh, Colors HD, Zee Anmol, MTV Beats, Zee Classic, etc.
- Hindi Value Sports lite with Sony Ten 3: On paying INR 349, you can enjoy 117 channels for 30 days. The channels that you will be able to enjoy with this plan are Zee Business, Set Max, Bindass, NDTV India, Discovery, Zee Punjabi, History TV 18, Nick Junior, Star Gold 2, Colors Rishtey, Colors Cineplex, etc.
- Dabang HD Pack_New_N: To get the 105 channels with this plan, you have to pay monthly charges of INR 390. The channels that come with this plan are CNBC Awaaz, CNBC TV18, VH1, Discovery Turbo, Zee Action, MTV Beats, Sony Pal, Eurosport, Sony Yay, etc.
click here – How can I track my MNP status on the mobile phone?
Along with several numbers channels, reasonable prices are also one of the factors why so many people opt for Airtel Digital TV. Apart from the affordable channels, Airtel is also popular for offering Xstream Box. With an Xstream Box, you can totally change your TV experience. You can turn the TV into a smartTV without paying a lot of money. You can get OTT apps available on your TV by paying just a few bucks for the Airtel Xstream Box. And to manage your DTH account, you can even use Airtel Thanks App. Recharging your Airtel DTH can even bring you some cashback every now and then. Now, all that you need to do is to choose a channel and the Airtel Xstream Box and enjoy a wonderful experience of watching TV.