Bajaj Finserv is one of the premier financial corporations in India, offering a host of products that let individuals meet their financial needs and goals. From fixed deposits to offering EMI cards, the corporation has been in the field of finance for several years and has created a special place for itself. One of its superior products, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, is a fantastic way for individuals to afford goods and services they may have otherwise not been able to.
Furthermore, it is very easy to apply for Bajaj EMI Card and the benefits include plenty of rewards as you swipe the card. This is not a credit card but is similar in the way that it lets you pay for your favorite items without dealing in cash. Instead, you can pay in convenient EMIs (equated monthly installments) later. With a simple process to attain this card, you can apply online from the comfort of your own home.
The Features and Benefits of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card (casually known as the EMI card) is a digital tool that lets you avail of a pre-approved loan through a line of credit that is purely digital. Once you know its features that translate into the advantages of using this card, you will consider it for yourself. With a quick online process, you can apply for Bajaj EMI Card. Its features and advantages are mentioned below.
- You can shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for any product you want. From shopping for holidays to using it on several e-commerce portals, you can get terrific discounts and deals. With over 1.2 lakh partner stores located across 2,900+ cities in India, you can easily pay for your preferred products.
- You get a pre-approved loan of up to 4 lakhs INR if you apply offline, and up to 2 lakh INR if you apply online.
- You can pay for goods and services, including groceries and healthcare, in versatile EMIs.
- You can repay the amount in flexible tenors ranging from 3 months to 24 months.
Are You Eligible?
In the course of applying for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and getting an EMI card login ID, you need to be informed about aspects of the card, such as benefits (mentioned above) and the eligibility criteria you have to fulfil to apply. The criteria you should meet have been mentioned below.
- You should be a resident of India
- Your age should be between 21 and 60 years
- You should have a stable and regular income source
- You should hold an Indian bank account
- You should have a good credit history to exhibit your creditworthiness (for instance, you shouldn’t have any debt)
Steps to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card include getting the necessary documentation in order. You must possess the following documents.
- A PAN Card and an Aadhaar Card (to show address and ID proof)
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income documentation (salary slip, FD investment documentation etc.)
- Signed ECS Mandate
How to Apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
It is simple to apply for Bajaj EMI Card. The application form can be filled online if you are a new customer and you can get instant approval and use your card. The steps to apply for the EMI Network Card have been highlighted below.
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv website and head over to the application page
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab
- You will be redirected to a new page. Here, you have to fill in your personal details and information, such as your mobile phone number and your birth date.
- After carefully filling in your details, you can check your pre-approved offer and proceed further.
- You will now have to check and confirm your KYC details. You will have to upload scanned copies of your documentation if required.
- Once your application is approved, you can activate your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. For this, you will have to pay a nominal joining fee of 567 INR. Your card will get activated instantly.
- You can create a password and EMI card login ID on the Bajaj Finserv portal and start using your EMI Network Card.
- Accessing your card is easy if you have the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
Existing Bajaj Finserv Customer
If you are an existing customer of any product of Bajaj Finserv, you can log into the Bajaj Finserv website and check your pre-approved offer. You have to click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab to apply for the EMI Network Card. After paying the annual fee of 117 (including taxes) INR online, your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card will be activated. You will receive a confirmation of this via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Get the EMI Card Advantage
You get a plethora of advantages when you pay for products — from groceries to utility bills — with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. You earn cashback offers on certain products and if you shop on the EMI Store, you can avail huge discounts. Paying for goods without cash gives you the advantage of affording your favourite items and paying in No Cost EMIs later, in flexible tenors ranging from 3 – 24 months.