The ABC Diet or Ana Boot Camp Diet is a type of type that when used carefully and correctly can help you lose weight very effectively. Many of us need to lose a good weight but slow diets may not work so efficiently. This diet aims to promote weight loss with restricted calorie intake. In the article further, you will see how this diet helps you lose way in such a way that even if you intake low calories your body does not go into hunger mode. There may be many questions regarding the diet like How does the ABC diet work and how to follow the diet? Below we have mentioned every this that you must know about the Ana Boot Camp Diet
What Is The ABC Diet?
ABC diet is also known as the Ana Boot Camp diet. As the name suggests sit refers to the boot camp for anorexics that is Ana or Pro-ana. In this diet, you have to eat very limited calories for 50 days to lose extreme weight. The diet is followed by the people that are in the Pro-Ana community and need to lose extreme weight
How Does ABC Diet Work?
The ABC diet weight loss is a result of following an extremely strict calorie intake and the number of calories will be switched every day. This tricks your body and it does not go into starvation instead it results to slow metabolism and reduced weight. As you know that to lose weight your body needs active and efficient metabolism.
The daily need for calories for your body is at least 1000 and In this diet, you are allowed to intake calories from 0 to 800. When on diet on average you need to consume calories less than 500 each day. When the number of calories reaches 800 you have to fast for the next day. In the diet, you get 6 0 calorie days whereas one 800 calorie day.
ABC Diet Chart
The diet has a calorie intake chart to be followed by the dieter for 50 days. Many diets do not manage to complete the 50-day diet but it is ok. The diet followed for a shorter period is also a safe option. Following the diet for one cycle can also show very noticeable weight loss in you.
Below is the chart of daily calories intake chart for you when you are on this on this diet
ABC Diet Plan
Below we have given you the complete calorie intake of the ABC diet 50 days plan in 5 phases, which will help you understand the diet very easily.
1. Phase 1 (Day 1 to Day 10)
Phase 1 starts with 500 calories and ends at 0 calories
- On day 1 and 2 you need to have 500 calories
- On day 3 you have to reduce to 300 calories
- On day 4 you need to increase the intake to 400
- On day 5 you have to come down to 100 calories
- On day 6 increase to 200 calories
- On day 7 add 300 calories
- On day 8 400 calories
- On day 9 500 calories
- On day 10 you cannot eat anything you have to be on fast
2. Phase 2 (Day 11 to 20)
Phase 2 starts with 150 calories and ends on ABC diet day 20 with 0 calories that are fasting
- On day 11 you have to consume 150 calories
- On day 12 you have to eat 200 calories
- On day 13 eat 400 calories
- On day 14 eat 350 calories
- On day 15 consume 250 calories
- On day 16 200 calories
- On day 17 is the day for you to fast
- On day 18 have 200 calories
- On day 19 go for 100 calories
- On day 20 you have to be on fasting
3. Phase 3 (Day 21 to 30)
Phase 3 starts with 300 calories and ends with 0 calories
- On day 21 start with 300 calories
- On day 22 intake of 250 calories
- On day 23 eat 200 calories
- On day 24 have 150 calories
- On day 25 have 100 calories
- On day 26 have 50 calories
- On day 27 have 100 calories
- On day 28 have 200 calories
- On day 29 have 300 calories
- On day 30 have 300 calories
- On day 31 have 800 calories
- On day 32 you have to be on fasting
4. Phase 4 (Day 33 to 36)
Phase 4 starts with 250 calories and ends with fasting and 0 calories
- On day 33 start with 250 calories
- On day 34 eat 350 calories
- On day 35 eat 450 calories
- On day 36 you have to be on fasting
5. Phase 5 (Day 37 to 50)
Phase 5 is the longest phase that starts with 500 calories and ends with fasting
- On day 37 consume 500 calories
- On day 38 consume 450 calories
- On day 39 consume 400 calories
- On day 40 consume 350 calories
- On day 41 consume 300 calories
- On day 42 consume 250 calories
- On day 43 consume 200 calories
- On day 44 consume 200 calories
- On day 45 consume 250 calories
- On day 46 consume 200 calories
- On day 47 consume 300 calories
- On day 48 consume 200 calories
- On day 49 consume 150 calories
- On day 50 start with 500 calories
ABC Diet Foods
The Diet has no specific food groups that are restricted or allowed. All you need is to keep track of your calorie intake as per the diet chart. Remember on the day of fasting you are not allowed to consume any calories. Simply remember these 2 rules
- Intake calories as per the plan or chart
- Drink as much water as you can
ABC Diet Recipes
The one thing most important in the ABC diet meal plans is the calorie count. When cooking the food for your diet keep a track of calories that you will be eating.
Here is a list of 10 Dishes with calorie, fat, protein and carbs count that you can eat when following this diet. The recipes of these dished are easy and can be made at home
- Diet Yellow Cake
- Calories – 123.1
- Fat – 2.9g
- Protein – 1.2g
- Carbs: 23.3g
- Cola Chicken
- Calories – 193.8
- Fat – 1.9g
- Protein – 16.2g
- Carbs: 21.4g
- Diet Coke Chicken
- Calories – 334.6
- Fat – 2.9g
- Protein – 54.5g
- Carbs: 20g
- Lemon-up Cupcakes
- Calories – 88.7
- Fat – 2.1g
- Protein – 0.8g
- Carbs: 16.8
- BBQ Soda Pork Chops
- Calories – 256.1
- Fat – 10.3g
- Protein – 23.6g
- Carbs: 16.9g
- Diet Soda Brownies
- Calories – 114.2
- Fat – 1.8g
- Protein – 1.3g
- Carbs: 23.2g
- Sparkling Pomegranate Punch
- Calories – 90
- Fat – 0g
- Protein – 0.7g
- Carbs: 22g
- Fabulous Baked Apple
- Calories – 68.5
- Fat – 0.5g
- Protein – 0.3g
- Carbs: 18g
- Calories – 93.7
- Fat – 2.1g
- Protein – 1.2g
- Carbs: 17.4g
- Mocha-nana Morning Smoothie
- Calories – 210.0
- Fat – 3.9g
- Protein – 10.1g
- Carbs: 36.6g
ABC Diet Rules
There is only one rule to be followed in this diet. The calorie intake should be as per the diet plan not more than that. You have to follow the calorie intake and on the fasting day, you have to strictly avoid calorie intake.
ABC Diet Tips
The simple tip we would like to give you is to try the diet for a just few days first. You can also try going for the first phase only. This can also result in a good weight loss. Also, we recommend you consult your doctor before starting the restrictive diet. The people suffering from a certain illness like diabetes should very strictly not follow this diet.
In short, we have 3 basic tips for you
- Start the diet with very less time course
- Consult your doctor before going for a diet
- Certain people with an illness like diabetes should not follow this diet
ABC Diet Review
The Diet is Designed in such a way that you can lose weight in very little time. The ABC diet 50 days plan is all about the intake of calories and losing weight by tricking your body through fluctuating calorie intake.
ABC Diet Results
The ABC diet results before and after simply depends on the body nature of every person. You can lose weight very fast and also the diet result can also be negative if not understood properly. There are certain risks which are mentioned below in following this diet. The reason behind people having side effects is that the fluctuating calories do not work for them. Their bodies cannot be tricked by the calorie fluctuation and the body goes into starvation mode. These people should not follow this diet.
As some people may lose water instead of losing fat from their bodies. This can result in your body keeping the limited calories and stocking more body fat.
ABC Diet Risks
The diet has some risks that come along if you feel anything you must consult your doctor immediately and stop your diet. Here are some risks that are associated with this diet
- Sensitivity to cold
- Eating Disorder
- Obsession with calorie intake
Do not ignore any of the signs regarding risks.
Anorexia is a disorder that is very dangerous for a person’s life. Never follow a diet that promotes anorexia. It can lead to many health problems and diseases to various internal organs. Always seek medical help immediately is you see any symptoms of anorexia.
What do you eat on the 52 Diet?
Here are a few examples of food that you can have
- Some vegetables
- Natural yogurt with berries
- Eggs (boiled or baked)
- Cauliflower Rice
- Soups of miso tomato or vegetables
- Black Coffee etc
What do you eat on the 8-hour diet?
The diet has not calorie intake or restricted foods. The 8-hour diet is mostly followed in the manner of breakfast at 10 am, lunch at 2 pm, dinner at 6 am and next day breakfast at 10 am. This gives dieters a 16 hours gap.
What are the 3 diets you should avoid?
The diets that have very few or restricted food to intake. Like the cabbage soup diet, grapefruit diet, a strict vegan diet, and many others. Be alert to diets that rules an entire group of foods to eat.
The diet is designed to lose weight in less time by tricking your body. The trick is to confuse your body by fluctuating daily calorie intake and fasting. In this way, your body does not go in starvation mode. But remember everything has a good and bad part the same wat ABC diet pros and Cons came along. Also, consult your doctor before you try to go for the diet. And never ignore if you feel any side effect or uncomfortable while in the diet. You must stop the diet immediately. After consulting your doctor you go for the diet just try for the diet for a few days this may also result in a good weight loss. Remember not to force any stress on your body while following the ABC diet.