All thanks to the internet that we do not have to run to the store every time we have to recharge our mobile phone number. Now, all we need to do is have a smartphone with high-speed internet and an app that enables us to carry out our recharge. The only challenge that one may face for online prepaid recharge is choosing an app that makes the recharge process easier.
There are several apps that you will find in India these days that help in carrying out online mobile recharge. However, if you want to get maximum cashback on online mobile recharge, you can consider Airtel. Airtel is one of the top telecom brands that have been successfully offering its prepaid service to customers through the best possible plans. The Airtel prepaid plans are not only pocket-friendly but also come with major benefits such as a subscription to mobile edition free trial of Amazon Prime, Airtel Xstream Premium, free Hellotunes, free online courses from Shaw Academy for 1 year, etc. Apart from this, you can also get FREE data coupons on packs of 219 or more and a lot of cashback on each prepaid recharge you do from Airtel Thanks App.
Airtel Thanks App is a dedicated app of Airtel through which you can carry out mobile recharge , postpaid bill payment, DTH recharge, and broadband bill payment. You can also pay the other utility bills through this wonderful App. The best part is you can get cashback even you are recharging a mobile number from some other network or for someone else on Airtel network.
Now let us discuss the steps of recharge. If you want to recharge your mobile number online, you can use various modes to make the payment. One of the safest and easiest modes is recharging the mobile number with a debit card. How do you do it? Here are a few of the steps:
Recharging prepaid mobile number via Airtel Thanks App:
- You first need to install the Airtel Thanks App on your phone from Google Play Store or iOS App Store
- Now login to the app with your registered mobile number which then has to be followed by entering the OTP that you receive on your phone
- Now you will find the ‘Recharge’ tab on which you have to click on. Now select the ‘Mobile Recharge’ option
- Now enter the phone number that you want to recharge
- At this point, you have to select your operator
- Now click on ‘Pay Now’ and proceed to make the transaction
- At this stage, you would be required to select the mode of payment. There are several modes such as net banking, Airtel Payments Bank, credit card, etc.; you can choose a debit card
- You have to enter your debit card number which will be followed by entering the CVV number
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number. You have to enter the OTP to proceed ahead.
You can choose to save the debit card number and every time you recharge your mobile number, you can just enter the CVV number and OTP and complete the transaction. Recharging through the debit card is a safe and convenient way of keeping your prepaid account recharged.